What's New @ The DIY Dreamer

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Things to do with an old door!!!

I LOVE old doors!!  There so many things you can create with them.

Look at these GENIUS creations:



Source: Twig Decor


Source: Luke Greving


Source: Scoop.it








Source: Sweet Pickins


Source: Indulgy










I could just keep on going... there's just so many possibilities when it comes to doors!
I can't wait to get started on my first door creation.

Do you find any of these ideas inspiring?
Which is your favorite?


P.S. I'm linking at these Parties.
post sponsored by:


5 comments:

Morgan said...

I was going to comment with a favorite, but I can't come up with a favorite because I like so many of them! :) These are some brilliant ideas.

katherine peas said...

what awesome ideas! I love your blog!
I wish I was crafty!

Heather M said...

I love the weekday chalkboard above the desk. So fun!

Sparkle said...

Wow! Clever! I love the plants pot holder ( i don't know the right word in English)
Have a nice week end ;)

Debra said...

I have an old door in my basement...original to this home ( 1917 ) I'd had it removed from the kitchen-to-the-basement so that I could just run up and down the stairs at will...PLUS I have a cat and did not want to ruin that old door with a cat-door

ALL that I require is some handy man ..........I just couldn't get along with the one that I was married to :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...